Mimo may become the thing that would drag you into the programming. Even if you have a tight schedule, “byte-sized” lessons in this app will give you the knowledge you need without dragging you from any important matters. An app contains lessons regarding all of the most popular programming languages. You will be able to learn how to make your own apps, games, websites, and may even hack something in the process. But even in an application so IT-oriented, our Bug Crawl has still managed to find some serious flaws. And here they are.
App lets you Sign Up with the same email address several times allowing access to the primary account when registering with a secondary way
- Register via Google+ account on an Android device.
- Register once again but via email address that is used in the same Google+ account(this will be a duplicate).
- Log in to a duplicate account on another device. We used an iPhone 6.
- Notice how there are no added courses yet. GIF1
- Add any courses in a G+ account on a primary device. GIF2
- Check added courses in the duplicate account on another device. GIF3
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (Android 8.0.0),
iPhone 6 (iOS 11.3.1)
Duplicate account can be created if you know an email address of a user. And all the changes in one account are also made in another.
Duplicate account creation should not be allowed.
Disappearing ‘Try Again’ pop-up message
- Choose the incorrect answer.
- Ignore the proposal to try again and choose another answer.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (Android 8.0.0)
‘Try Again’ pop-up message disappears when you choose the right answer.
When a “Try Again” pop-up message is shown, there should be no way to continue the test.